TechCompServices provides specialist multi-discipline engineering solutions, drafting, drawing management system solutions and technical services. Established in 2008, TechCompServices has been providing support in all aspects of projects, operations and maintenance activities in heavy industry, including refinery, metalliferous mining and energy sector.
TechCompServices provides all Electrical Engineering Technical Officer Services; providing comprehensive quality support service to meet customer needs.
• Provide electrical trade personnel to conduct field inspections to prepare “as built” redline mark-ups from installed base with or without original documentation.
• Electrical Engineers design support through to RPEQ certification.
• Provide CAD drafting for both AutoCAD, MicroStation and Esri GIS.
• Conversion of paper and PDF formats to CAD.
• Provide tracing services to complete mark-ups after maintenance.
• Prepare scope of works and specifications for subscribed engineering projects.
• Level 1 accredited thermography technicians using the latest technology in high resolution Thermographic cameras with current certification, conduct baseline and ongoing identification and reporting for preventative maintenance programs.
• Certified electricians to carry out regular hazardous inspections to site design standards.
(07) 4447 9000
(07) 4447 9006
Level 1, 267 Ingham Road
Garbutt QLD 4814